Thursday, November 15, 2007

Math Logo Making Contest

Well, I joint a math logo making contest on Nov. 14. And this is m finished work. I still don’t know who the winner is, but I definitely know that I won’t win. Here’s my story…

When I was going to the canteen, I saw a announcement in the announcement board about math logo making contest. First, I was not interested in that contest, but when I read that it should be computerized, I said to my self, “Well, I’ll try. Anyway, I’m good in computer”.

As I went home, I went to my cousin’s house and use their computer. I use the adobe photoshop cs3 to make this logo. I was already finished making the logo that time when it brownout! I was so shocked that time because I didn’t save my work. When the electricity is recovered, I star my work all over again. L

The next day, I pass my work to the president of the math club. Then, I found out that there was a theme im making that logo! I did no t read it! My explanation to my logo (I printed the logo with my explanation) was so farrrrrrrr from the theme!!! I said to my self “KAKA-INIS!!!!! BAKIT KASI HINDI KO BINASA ANG BUONG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! HAYYY!!! NANGHIHINAYANG TULOY AKO SA EFFORT KO…..

1 comment:

angelica said...

hello.. tnx for dropping by..:D